Monday, July 18, 2011

Mayberry Days!

I finally got to go to Mt. Airy to visit all of my family this weekend.  I was such a good girl on the 5 hour road trip even though it was a really long time to sit in my car seat.  It was so worth it!  I got to meet my Great Grandma Thacker, Great Grandpa Edwards, Aunt Jenna and cousin Alexander, Aunt Becky, Paul, Halley, Brianna, and Ryan, Aunt Janet and Uncle Ed, Andy, and Amy and her family.  Whew, what an action packed weekend...I can't wait to go back soon!

They put me on display on the kitchen table as soon as I got there:)

I love my Aunt Jenna....she had the magic touch to put me to sleep.

Hanging out with my Great Grandpa

Lounging with cousin Brianna

Grandpa Mark already telling me secrets about how to drive Daddy crazy!

Sitting with Great Grandma

I love my Grammie!


No comments:

Post a Comment